8.06.2010

In the Photo Fridays - Week 7


This past weekend we were supposed to have a BBQ for my women's small group, but unfortunately T caught whatever Bird and I had the week prior and we had to call it off. Fortunately for us though, the S's didn't get the message in time and stopped by anyway with their little girl. Baby SS is 5 months younger than Bird and it is just so crazy how fast they grow when you can compare them side by side. Here we have a little baby swap while we visited with them for a bit before they took off and we all rested for the remainder of the afternoon.

Me & Baby SS and Mrs. S & Bird
p.s. this was taken last Saturday (7/31) in case you were noticing my orange cardi was not part of my six.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...