8.28.2010

In the Photo Fridays - Week 10 - Saturday Edition: Part 2

or
How to attend a wedding wearing something from your SIOL


We were so very lucky to attend Ms. Self's (now Mrs. Milam!) wedding last night at the beautiful Blue Dress Barn on the west side of Michigan. The details and the site were gorgeous as were the bride and groom. We had a great time, met a ton of new people, danced and laughed all night, and enjoyed sleeping in while Bird stayed with my parents for the night. Here's the proof:

Getting ready

What do we have here?

Signing the guestbook

Me and the Mister

Photo booth shots that the couple got a copy of in a memory book
p.s. As the month comes to a close, I am very proud of us for sticking to our six. I fought with myself about what to wear to this wedding and whether or not I should break the experiment for this one event. I'm glad I stuck it out and didn't break because in the end, it didn't matter what I wore at all. That might have been the best lesson that I've learned from this whole experiment.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...