8.26.2010

The quiet

I have a confession to make: I hate when I get all quiet on my blog.

It usually happens when the days start to run together and I'm lucky if I get 5 minutes in the bathroom alone, let alone time to sit and get my thoughts out. These days have been full of playing with Bird, keeping her hands out of my curls, trying to find her missing afternoon nap (I know its around here somewhere), feeding her while not stressing about my milk production (sorry!) and getting her in bed so Mom can enjoy a little Moscato and T for the evening.

Just know that when things get quiet I'm enjoying my family and our little moments, like this one where we played in the front yard yesterday and Bird got a ride in the wheelbarrow.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...