12.05.2007

Week 7

We have officially made it to week 7 of our marriage.

I don't know what that means, but it seems like a milestone at this point, so I thought I'd take the time to chat about it.

I think week 7 is the comfortable time, when people stop asking about the wedding, but strangers still call you newlyweds.

I wish week 7 was when your wedding photos arrived, so people can stop asking for those, but we'll all just have to wait and see for that one as well.

In case anyone has found this blog mysteriously and is wondering just what "the roost" looks like, I am planning to post pictures this weekend, but don't quote me on that.

I say don't quote me because I'm actually trying to utilize my time for napping, sleeping, resting, laying down with my eyes closed and other activities that don't involve me moving while staying alive.

The other thing that is going to take up about 1.75 hours these next couple weeks is planning for our holiday/housewarming/going away party. I love party planning now that the wedding planning is all over, cause there isn't so much 1) pressure and 2) expense involved. The theme is "The White Party" and I'm going to 'go all out' and find food, beverages and even attire to compliment the theme.

P.S. I love geeks and lankys...

P.P.S. The thing in the title is a nest, not a donut...

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...