12.05.2007

and by planning to, I meant...


I decided to take the time to post some before pictures of the new house to whet your appetite for the finished, work in progress pictures...

Enjoy!


The living room, when you walk in the front door...



The hallway...



Our office, looking at our driveway...



Spare full bathroom...



Spare bedroom...



Master bedroom his 'n' her's closets...



The view from our room to our backyard...



The master bathroom...



Finally a clean tub I can take a bath in!



Our triangle backyard...



The kitchen...



From the dining room looking at the kitchen...



The empty first floor laundry room...



Happy homeowners!!!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...