4.12.2011

Get to know your neighbors

Even though last week was busy with packing, work, moving, seeing friends and more, I took a little time out for myself to find a little something for our new place. I had been eying a couple pieces from everyeskimo for a bit and finally bit the bullet and clicked "checkout."

Lucky for me, everyeskimo is local to me, so not only did I get to save on shipping (cost cutter!) but I got to meet the lovely Regina behind the great finds and cute little stitched friends. She was just as adorable as I expected and her home (the little bit that I saw) is an aesthetic extension of what you see in her shop, amazing. She seems like the kind of lady I could be friends with! Ah, Etsy, bringing people together!

I adore the packaging!
a kind note

And what did I pick up you ask?

for my jewels

for my office space
I am finally getting around to getting these pieces out as everything is finding its new place in the new space.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...