11.11.2010

Little bits

Today was an awesome day, starting from last night. Bird went right down to bed and didn't wake up until 7 this morning. She went right back to sleep after a feeding and slept until 10, allowing me to workout, shower, eat breakfast and read an entire magazine in peace and quiet. Unreal.

--

Bird and I took advantage of the last of the wonderful weather and took a leisurely walk through our neighborhood. I know we won't be here for much longer (prayers!) so we enjoyed the sights, waved to neighbors, strolled down the sidewalks and just took in the colors and sounds.

--

T and I had an impromptu home date night last night, involving Jet's Pizza, Coca-Cola, blankets and the movie In the Loop. I highly recommend all of those things.

--

Did I mention that I got a full nights sleep last night...I don't want to brag.

--

Next week I plan to show a little peek of my creation station for G + T in case you are interested.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...