7.08.2008

Always a bridesmaid, already a bride...

As if my level of excitement for AAD's upcoming nuptials could grow any bigger, she has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding along with some of my favorite ladies!

I am very grateful to be able to repay the great friendship and service that was provided to me on my wedding day by AAD and my other bridesmaids. I can only hope to do as great a job as they did!

First things first, set up a savings account specifically for this wedding and the expenses that will be incurred. I plan on setting aside a portion or all of my clothing allowance per month for this. Overall I think my costs will break down like this:

  • ticket to AZ
  • dress
  • shoes
  • any accessories
  • shower donation
  • gifts (shower/wedding/bachelorette)
  • bachelorette party
  • nails/hair?
  • misc.
I'm sure my list will grow and change as the year goes on...if there are any bridesmaids that can give me a clue as to anything I'm missing from this list...the last time I was a bridesmaid was 10 years ago and didn't pay for anything!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...