2.10.2011

Moving update

Things have been a little hectic around here for the past couple days due to some good news about our home sale (keep those fingers crossed!) It looks like we may be moving within the next 30-45 days! We just have to wait for some things to be finalized on the buyers side and we're out of here.

I am so very excited but this puts my planner-sense into overdrive.

We stopped by the townhouse that we're going to be moving into to get a better sense of the space today and we were flooded with ideas of what to do with the space. I may finally get to take care of #30 due to the finished basement!

Wish us luck in the next few weeks that everything goes smoothly and we can close in a timely manner.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...