12.02.2010

Me-time

I love when T comes home and says "Get out of here."

Today he arrived home and promptly sent me on my way, out the door to spend some time by myself doing whatever I wanted. Well, "promptly" didn't really happen as I took about 30 minutes, cleandering (cleaning/meandering) around the house, telling him about the day Bird and I had (including two naps for both of us), and making myself presentable for the public, but out of the ho use I went.

I will not regale you with my tale of finding a non-crowded coffee shop in the afternoon to hang at but it took way longer than planned.

And now: I'm learning the art of enjoying whip cream on my hot cocoa, enjoying a muffin, me time and the best of the interweb. Thank the Lord for chocolate and bloggers.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...