12.03.2010

Happy Weekend!

What are you up to this weekend?

My friend and neighbor Morgan is having a birthday and so we are having a little Girls Night Out Saturday, complete with back in the day "getting ready time" before the evenings festivities start. Did I mention how much I love having a talented friend that also enjoys styling my hair and giving awesome playdate manicures, she's like a prayer answered. We'll probably be grabbing some grub and drinks locally and dancing the night away. The best part: being chauffeured around by our husbands! What great guys for doing this.

Sunday we're having a little Steak Taco Night and G-rant is coming to hang for the evening. He's been charged with bringing the chips and salsa and we just hope he takes this task seriously. Seriously.

That's just how we roll.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...