8.06.2010

Questions and Answers



I stumbled upon this blog, 5 Questions a while back and thought "What fun! I'm in." Basically, Kennan, the one that runs the blog, asks each blogger 5 questions and then features them and their blog for a day so we can "get to know" each other. So I emailed Kennan and she sent me my questionnaire, which I promptly took too long to fill out - what can I say, it gets busy around here with Bird!

After finally sending my answers in, I patiently waited my turn to be featured and today is that day my friends! Head on over to 5 Questions to learn a little bit more about me and to check out other bloggers that have been featured in the past.  I think this is a great way to make this internet of ours feel a little smaller. If you want to participate email Kennan. I had a lot of fun doing this and can't wait to see who gets posted next!

p.s. hello to anyone that has stopped by from 5 Questions!



0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...