2.07.2010

Our Sabbath

Today is the last day of T's paternity leave from work and we have really enjoyed these past three weeks together as a little family of three.

In honor of it we have done nothing but relax today, including a family nap for two hours, watching two movies (Twilight and The Invention of Lying), and avoiding all household chores for 24 hours.

I'm very excited/nervous/anxious/ready for my first day alone with Bird and I can't wait to see what kind of adventures we'll get into in our time together. I have so much support from those around us and T has been very encouraging. I'm just focusing on the fact that she is what is most important and that everything else, including laundry, dishes, budgets, phone calls, etc. can wait, cause I don't get these days back with her ever.

Wish me luck!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...