2.12.2010

A day for the ladies

Yesterday, Bird and I went out alone for the first time since she was born. We took a ladies' trip to the mall. I was so proud of her because she slept for the entire 2 hour experience and captivated all the mall workers with her sweet slumbering face.

It was really nice to get out of the house with her and I did better than I thought I would by myself. I was worried I would look like such a novice mom, struggling in the parking lot with the stroller, not being able to quiet Bird if she had a crying fit, dealing with explosive diapers or things like that. Everything went really smoothly and it was just awesome to be out of the house for a few hours.

Later that evening, Bird's Aunt C came over to baby-sit while T and I went out to celebrate my brother C's 31st birthday. I was telling T the night before how much I just needed some time with him alone. Granted this was while Bird was yelling in my face while laying in between T and I, pretty much what she does every night. We got to hang out for over 2 hours but we really missed Bird and were happy to get home to her at the end of the night.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...