1.26.2010

She's here

and she's perfect...

Our little Bird showed up on Monday, Jan. 18th at 5:30 am, weighing in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and stretching out to 19.5". She has a full head of dark hair and dark eyes (like mama) and a teeny mouth and big appetite (like papa).

The intense part of labor was short, about four hours, and we were released from the hospital around 3 on Tuesday. I can only say that I am so very thankful that T was by my side for this experience as I truly couldn't have done it without him.

Family and friends have been by to see her and to help take care of T and I while we take care of Bird. We couldn't be more grateful for those that have brought meals, spent time with us, or kept us in their prayers throughout this entire pregnancy.

Two words describe us right now: blessed and exhausted.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...