10.16.2009

October

So far October has just flown by:

-Birthday girl's weekend on Mackinac Island with my mom and SIL. Our hotel was right next to the ferry docks and had a great view of the Mack. Bridge, main street and the boardwalk. I had a great time with just the ladies and enjoyed just walking around the island enjoying the mildly chilly weather. The only money that I spent was on food and it was worth it...big breakfasts both mornings, long dinners with dessert each night...a pregnant lady's dream.

-I had my baby shower! I was so surprised by the generosity of my family, friends, and coworkers, even friends of my parents that I had never met. We received enough to fill up the baby's room and now T has so many things to put together, keeping him busy for a while.

-We're taking an anniversary/babymoon weekend next weekend that I can't wait for. Not only will the time off of work be worth it but it will be nice to just relax with T, with no big schedule, just the two of us. I don't know the next time we'll be able to get away like this, so I'm really looking forward to this.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...