5.09.2009

Friday is for dating

Last night T and I went to see Star Trek with some of my new coworkers and grabbed dinner afterwards at the Texas Roadhouse!

I have to say that the movie was really good and I was not a Star Trek fan of any kind before. We saw it in an IMAX theater and the picture and sound were amazing. It had been a long time since I saw a movie in theaters and the experience was well worth the $14/each that we ponied up.

Dinner was good and we had some nice chats with my fellow staff and their sig. others that got dragged out as well. I didn't realize how much I had missed having "work friends" and being around people my own age at work over the past year.

Overall, the night was a success.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...