4.03.2009

Happy Friday

I am currently at a Starbucks near my home enjoying the last of my days off for a while.

The past couple weeks have just been a whirlwind and its nice to just sit back and do nothing for a bit. This weekend will be busy with friends and family - the best weekends are like that. I'll be popping by a church Easter egg hunt on Saturday and then hopefully spending some time with my bro C, helping him with a budget plan! Then I'll be singing in service and spending time with my mom and her sorors for a play on Sunday.

I had a feeling a while back that big changes were in the works and I still feel like its not all here yet. I'm sure I'll have more to report back on in the next couple weeks, but forgive me if it is a bit quiet around here as I get my bearings.

For now a few lists:

Things I'm looking forward to:
my 26th birthday
unexpected weekend plans
my ability to forgive and forget
new shoes
more mother/daughter time
reconnecting
dance parties
starting my new job

Folks I'm missing:
A.K.A. - y'all know who you are
my sister
Mrs. L
Mrs. O

Things I'm grateful for:
girl time galore this week
my supportive T
the gift of song that I have

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too. A LOT :(

    Can't wait to hear more about your new job!

    Love to T

    MO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...