12.31.2008

The end of 2008

The end of this year has been so strange. I think we're just waiting for something big to happen in 2009. I don't know what that thing is, but 2009 feels like it will be bring about major change.

With that strange feeling comes very little to say about the year that has just past. I have very fond memories, some of which I've commented on in this blog (see past hatchings) but I'm just really looking forward to the new year. It has snuck up on us a bit with the end of the year going by in blur.

Tonight, T and I plan to ring in the new year with some of our favorites at our house. We wish all those that we are not with tonight a Happy New Year and we can't wait to travel to where you are in 2009 to make merry in person!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...