7.01.2008

Measuring up - July 1st

Here we are again at the first of the month and I have to say we aren't doing too bad.

As you can see on the sidebar over there, we have paid off 21% of our debt as of July 1st, and while we still have a long way to go, its really nice to see it start to inch down, a little bit at a time.

I think I would like to officially state our credit card debt elimination date as December 31, 2009.

I know that I've stated that was a personal goal and that I was trying to beat our current deadline of early 2010, but I can't resist the challenge.

Speaking of challenges, one of my favorite goals for July is to take my lunch to work everyday. This being Day 1, I would like to report that I was successful. Its always easiest on Day 1. I was aided by the large amount of left overs we had from a cookout last night at small group (super fun and my hair still smells a bit like bonfire!) I ate some delicious fruit salad, made by Mrs. G, and a ham sandwich, created by yours truly. Afternoon snack: marshmallows, left over from our s'more action the night before!


0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...