7.02.2008

Auto Insurance Surprise

As I was rifling through the sites that I use to pay our bills, I thought to check in on our auto insurance site. I have this set up to automatically deduct every month, so there really was no need to check in on this. The amount is always the same and it is always deducted on time.

As I log in I see the upcoming payment is way less than normal! Surprise, USAA decided to credit our account due to policy program changes they implemented back in April. It basically cut our July payment in half.

And what are we going to do with that savings...you guessed it! Snowflake right to our CC debt. I love finding money in the least expected places, like your bills. Thanks, USAA. Perhaps you can have Christmas in July!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...