7.04.2008

I second that, 3rd edition

I hope you all are having a wonderful Independence Day! I know I am because I'm not at work today, I'll be spending all afternoon with my wonderful husband, T, and tonight we're going to see fireworks!

Here are my favorite things that I found this week:

This post on Design Sponge about the site Colour Lovers....this site helped me to create the new header that now graces The Roost...let me know what you think of it, I love feedback...

Gather Little by Little writes about the cost of saving money at major stores like Walmart...T and I ran into this a while back at Meijer for our grocery shopping...we decided to pay a little more to shop at a smaller grocery store close to our house with less people and less chaos...

Fabulously Broke in the City discusses tailoring of clothes and some do's and don'ts...since moving back to my home state and having my mother so close by, I have started to take advantage of her sewing skills and having her tailor my clothes...

With wedding season upon us and the start of planning for AAD's nuptials, gifts are on the brain, along with gorgeous gift wrap also displayed at Design Sponge...

That's all for now...God bless America!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...