6.27.2008

I second that, the second

Here it is, the second round of articles from my personal reader that I felt needed a second viewing...

Paid Twice (who btw is the one that clued me in on the concept of snowflaking) writes about using language as motivation...apparently its all in what you say...

Paid Twice also writes about the level budget plans that some utilities have and how they cost you more than if you just paid the varying amounts each month as they come...

My oldest brother sent me this article from the NY Times about 8th grade graduation ceremonies and formals and how this is too much for something that is supposed to happen...my favorite part is the quote from Barack Obama, “Now hold on a second — this is just eighth grade,” he said. “So, let’s not go over the top. Let’s not have a huge party. Let’s just give them a handshake.” He continued: “You’re supposed to graduate from eighth grade.”

One of my favorite visual pleasures is Obsessive Consumption where Kate drawings depict what she buys each day... here she is having a sale of some prints she has as she is moving and needs to clean house...

More to come next Friday...enjoy your weekend!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...