6.20.2008

I second that, the first

I decided to show off anything that I found on the web that I liked during the previous week on Fridays, so here's my first installment of "I second that..." Enjoy!

The honesty from Forest about starting over was refreshing...

This article on batch processing on ProBlogger's site has made me re-evaluate some of my efforts at work...

I've always thought about this idea of invisible money and how it all is just a symbol for a number...I guess Frugal Finance did too...

This end of the road post at Debt Sucks makes me wonder how you get that far in...

I never think of gifts to get people until its too late...over at DEBT SMACK, she has a clever way to start gift lists...

I'm thinking of having a garage sale this summer and Finance Gets Personal had a great post with tips on how to have a successful one...

Stuff Christians Like has a list of Prosperity or 28 ways Jesus blings that made me laugh for quite a while...

That's about it...in for a long weekend with my in-laws up north...more on Monday.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...