6.12.2008

Carnival!

I participated in my first personal finance carnival! The Carnival of Snowflaking to be exact! It was hosted by Finance Girl over at Finance Gets Personal.

I submitted my post on the recent Ebay auctions we had and the snowflaking that was to become of the proceeds and it was accepted! Check it out here along with some other snowflake savvy posts.

Snowflaking is a concept that T and I have completely gotten behind with our budgeting and debt repayment and I'm glad that this carnival is my inaugural step into the PF world!

Also, a big hello to anyone that is stopping by for the first time! Here's where it all began if you'd like to know where we started.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...