11.03.2007

The beginning

We did it...we finally did it...T and I are married!

Its been almost two weeks of wedded...fun. I wouldn't say bliss because that's corny and strange but it feels different. I'm excited to be Mrs. W., it feels so official!

We went on our honeymoon cruise to the Bahamas, slept, ate, and laid in the sun a lot, and generally enjoyed getting to know each other as husband and wife.

The past week has been spent moving into our new house! Its such a dream that we now have our own house, a home, where we can do what we want with no one to answer to but ourselves. I hope that in the future it becomes a place for family and friends to congregate and feel at home as well.

I'll have pictures up soon enough, but until then...

Brrr!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...