5.24.2008

To drive or not to drive

to go to the bank?

to get the mail from the mailbox at your house?

Answers:

This morning T and I decided to walk a mile to the credit union that is affiliated with another CU where we have some savings accounts to withdraw money for some household improvements, saving a small amount of gas, spending time with each other, and getting in some good exercise.

This morning as we are almost home from our walk, we see our neighbor pulling out of her driveway. As we wonder where she is headed, she stops at her mailbox. T and I laughed, thinking out loud, "I bet she is just driving to the mailbox and will turn around and pull back into her driveway!" We were so right. That's just what she did.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...