3.10.2012

Where I've been

Here's the deal: at the end of my pregnancy, I was no fun to be around, including on the internet. So I saved everyone the trouble of having to listen to my laments via written word and just hunkered down and waited for the funk to pass and our little boy to get here.

Well, the funk has passed indeed and our little boy is finally here. Albeit, I'm writing about this after he's an entire month old. Don't fret, I shall be recapping the best parts of the time that I wasn't around, including some fun right before our little Ham was born, his birth, and our recent move (!) and new home.

To tide you over, here is a lovely shot of him sleeping this morning, allowing me to write this short post!


1 comment:

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...