9.16.2011

Drum roll...

I can't believe I waited a whole week to post this, but on Monday we found out that our ever anticipated second child is a...

BOY!

I won't shame him already by posting the proof of his little bits on the web, but he is indeed a HE and we are ready for the adventure of raising a son in addition to our beautiful little girl.

Going into the ultrasound appointment, I was really nervous and a little scared (I don't know why!) and after the tech told us, I shed a tear of disbelief and happiness and continued to say "We're having a boy!" for the rest of the week at random intervals of time.

Now any recommendations for "boy" clothes, toys, etc. can be sent my way immediately. I can't wait!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...