1.24.2011

Helping hands

In December I decided to sponsor one of my favorite daily reads TeamBoo because I liked her style, she makes me laugh and I was down with what the money was going to be used for. Charity.

Well, today I found out exactly which charity.  The Heifer Organization.

My friends, I had a small hand in helping a family receive a goat! Through the generosity of Carolyn at TeamBoo and the other sponsors, we were able to help out a family in need in an impoverished area.  You can read more here.

I love being a part of this community, this great big group that helps and shares and takes care of others. Thank you for letting me help alongside you all.


0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...