12.15.2010

I've been quiet

It has been a bit quiet around here for two big reasons:

1. I've been addressing our holiday cards which I finally mailed today and will share in a few, once people have received them in the mail.

2. I've been treat making and working on a shop update and it is finally done! Go check out some of the newest items in my shop!

Here is a little peek:

Encouragement

Polka dots

Red eye

Sunburst
Thanks for all the support, checking things out so far.

It is going to be quiet again for a few days as we are going to have the first of our 3 Christmases(!!!)  this weekend with T's parents and brother. So much needed rest and family time after a busy week!

Happy weekend, ours starts now!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...