11.01.2010

NaBloPoMo

Since it went so well when I tried in April and after my month long absence from this space, I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo.



I can't believe that November is upon us. I feel like it was just January and we had a tiny person on our hands who didn't know how to do anything but love us and ask for food hourly. Now we have a little girl who seems like she will be going to high school next week (they do grow up too fast, why didn't I listen?)

November should have lots in store for us. Things I'm looking forward to:

a trip to the cider mill (hopefully!)

Baby SGS and her dedication ceremony

Stay at home mom's get together full of friends, new faces and tons of babies

Perhaps a family photo shoot for holiday cards

Another attempt at making Thanksgiving dinner

Here's to a great November for us all and to seeing you in this space every day!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...