11.30.2010

It's Here

Bird's first tooth has started to poke through! After months of wondering when it would get here, thinking that she was teething every time she drooled too much and got fussy, and people assuring us it was OK to have a late teether, her first pearl of a tooth is popping up. Now if only she would sit still long enough to let me take a peek/pic in her mouth.

Also, this cutie arrived on our doorstep today (after this failed attempt to pick it up in person):


And then this happened:



I will say this, they are as b*tchin as everyone says they are.

Now I'm no expert (despite my single high school photography class and the many that I sat in on with my friends) but I'm really looking forward to the awesome results we're going to get from this upgrade in our photo arsenal.

Welcome to the end of November and the end of NaBloPoMo, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...