11.08.2010

Dental update

I know you were just waiting to find out how I fared at the dentist today, right?

One new cavity. Just one. I was amazed myself.

That was the good news. The bad news, two of my others had to be fixed but they patched me up in the same visit, so I didn't have to make a separate appointment for that.

I have my x-rays and a referral for an oral surgeon so tomorrow, first things first, I'll set about to make an appointment to get my wisdom teeth out, or at least to talk to some one about it. I feel like I've been talking about it forever but what is one more conversation.

Tonight though, I feel as though I've been punch in the face from where I was numbed and my other side hurts a bit from the cleaning/cavity that needs to get fixed. Time for some Tylenol.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...