11.06.2010

At this moment

I was up at 6 this morning and stayed up. On a Saturday.

Because I went to bed before 9 last night and Bird slept through the night again. All night, until 6. And after her feeding, she went right back down. A bit of heaven.

Since I'm up and energized, I thought I'd list off the things I'm excited about for this weekend:

Being out and about with my two favorites accomplishing the most generic of things, grocery shopping and winter gear procurement
There might be a trip to Steak n Shake, I'm in mostly for the shake part
Miss SGS will be dedicated to her Lord tomorrow!
Some crafty shopping
Family naps
Time with my new little favorites in the nursery
Perhaps a bit of doing nothing at all

happy weekend...


Giveaway announcement: No one entered, no one won.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...