9.03.2010

Happy weekend!

Spent the day tidying the house and playing with Bird today since we had a house showing this afternoon. T surprised us with a plan to go to dinner and I surprised him with a plan to go to Best Buy...done and done!

Tonight: Game night - T and I will have a battle of wits by playing a little Scrabble and listening to some jams.

Saturday: I get to spend some girl time with my mom getting some pampering done and then I'll be seeing AAD in the late evening and possibly going to a local festival with her to get out of the house.

Sunday: Hopefully a very chill day, T has to work in the morning, so we'll be relaxing the rest of the day away.

enjoy yours!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...