9.01.2010

A glutton for punishment

or another way to pass the days of September: I'm doing not 1, but 2, challenges this month.


First up, the 750 Words Challenge. I figured this will be a great place to brain dump at the end of the day or first thing in the morning and it might just help me to focus on my plans for the short term and the long term now that our family plans have been figured out.


Second, Miss B. at The Blah, Blah, Blahg is hosting another session of Souvenir Foto School. I used to be really into photography (film), even taking a class in high school, but I just thought this would be fun. I don't have a fancy camera, just our standard point and shoot, but I'm excited to see what I can capture.

Wish me luck.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...