8.17.2010

Reflections on my six

We're over half way through August and our challenge and I haven't had much to say about it.  What gives? There isn't much to say about the experiment because it isn't as hard as I thought it might be. I'm not really missing any of my clothes that I'm not wearing, laundry fits in one load vs. 3-4 on a normal week, and I don't think anyone has even noticed. It has made for an interesting topic of conversation with family but they just brush it off as something else that we're doing to entertain ourselves.

My only question to myself is what to do when the experiment is over? Well that and what does it mean that this is not as hard as I thought it would be?

Perhaps in a different season or different stage in life I would find this harder to swallow, only being allowed six main items of clothing, but right now this challenge is appearing to be anything but. In its own way, that makes me really happy.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...