8.13.2010

Happy weekend!

Things in this tidy little house will be quiet this weekend as I'm starting to not feel so well and I have to be in top shape for big plans on Sunday...

Tonight: Nana is coming to visit Bird. She starts to have withdrawal symptoms if she goes too long without seeing her grand-baby.

Saturday: We have a showing for our house in the afternoon, so the morning will be filled with housework and yardwork. Also, my oldest friend is in town, so in perfect timing, to get us out of the house we'll be going to a late lunch.

Sunday: I get to sing during church services! It has been over a year since I've done it and I'm a little nervous but so excited at the same time.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...