7.14.2010

Scheduling difficulties

I get asked all the time "What is Bird's bedtime?" to which I respond jokingly "Whenever she falls sleep!"

The truth is, she has no bedtime.  We try to go with the flow and put her to bed when she shows she's tired.  Sometimes that is 8:30, sometimes it is 10:30, sometimes it is even as late as 11:30.  There are times that she falls asleep nursing at 8 and will stay asleep til 2 am, and others where she eats and then doesn't quite fall asleep and fusses for an hour or so until she truly tires out.

We have no bedtime routine, which I think might be part of the problem.  We let life get in the way.

*sigh*


If anyone has any advice about how you got your child into a bedtime routine and to bed before 11 at night, I would love to hear about it.  For Bird's sake we need all the good advice we can get.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...