7.02.2010

I never win anything

On Monday I received an email from one of my fave online retailers, Galison | Mudpuppy, showcasing Galison's new cards, labels, sticky notes, and other gifts and Mudpuppy's new designs and formats for children.

The email showed a detail of an image from one of the new products and challenged the readers to identify what product it was from - the first ten to respond with the correct answer and their favorite new product would win that item.

Well I moved as fast as I could and that afternoon was notified that I had won!  They let me know that my prize was in the mail.  Yesterday, it arrived and I couldn't be more pleased.  Here's what I won:



I can't wait to put it up on Bird's wall. I've been very slow to continue decorating her room past the original paint job, but now I have a good reason to get started.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...