4.02.2010

Spa day

When we're were busy eliminating our debt and preparing for Bird's arrival, I started to stretch the time between lady maintenance appointments. I didn't let myself go, per se, but I definitely went a week or two or more between visits to the salon or nail shop than I had in the past.

Here's the breakdown:
Last haircut/trim - September 2009
Last eyebrow threading - September 2009
Last manicure/pedicure - New Years Eve 2009

In honor of starting my new job next week and just because this new mom needs to feel pretty again, I am getting all of the above taken care of! I'm extra excited because my mom is going to come with me to get her nails done as well. I'm just thankful that we can afford this little day of pampering and I'm going to really enjoy myself.

update: Done and done!





0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...