10.28.2009

Painting

Right now, T is in the nursery painting!

I have very mixed feelings about this. As much as I'm excited about getting the baby's room ready and all that entails, I'm very apprehensive about painting. I feel like its so permanent. We have been in this house now for just over 2 years and this is the first painting that we've done...we only have two things up on our walls, a large mirror in our foyer and one in our bedroom.

So far it looks wonderful in there! We picked out a green for one wall and a golden yellow for the other wall and the remaining two walls will remain the light tan that they are now.

I'm excited to see the whole room complete and then to continue with our preparations.

Next up: crib construction!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...