2.09.2009

Why its hard to spend now...

Reading about J. Money's feeling on spending his birthday money reminds me of our current situation...

We just got some money for house/pet sitting for some friends and we don't know what to do with it! It was unexpected and very kind but we're having a hard time figuring out what to spend it on.

My first reaction is, "Send it to the CC's!" I'm so elated about being so close to our goal that that's all I can think of sometimes.

But then we started to think about all the possibilities. We could do something for our house, we could go on a nice date out, we can put it towards some travel...that list keeps going.

For now its chillin in a holding pattern in the savings account that we rarely use, connected with our checking, until we find a new home for it...hopefully at some local retailer to help stimulate this economy.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...