12.04.2008

Haircuts and hamhocks...

This post has nothing to do with hamhocks, I just love that phrase.

So its about that time for me to get my haircut, and I'm debating a number of things:

Short (above shoulders) or just a trim to keep the length (currently 2-3 in. past my shoulders)?
Bangs or no bangs?

Both questions have a mini caveat - I like to wear my hair both straight and naturally curly. So short becomes super short when curly, and bangs can get out of control when curly...there in lies my dilemma.

I just feel the need for something new, since I seldom change up my haircut and rarely go to the salon. I think I will enlist my friend TS to help me out with her fab stylist ways.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...