9.12.2008

A list or two...

Looking forward to:
a rainy weekend
my mom's birthday on Saturday
Mamma Mia
french toast
date night at the Goldfish Tea

Congrats to:
K for her new job and big move back to the Midwest!
Anthem Church for being that much closer to launch

In love with:
Yoplait yogurt
debt elimination
rotisserie chicken and sweet potatoes
T
Fridays (the day, not the restaurant)

Missing:
this lady
this guy
these folks
Mrs. L
K though I just saw her
JV and her nutty computer
AAD (I hope the house is working out)
EC and her handsome B's
family and in-laws
1983

Wishing for:
an older car
thrift shopping
an amazing black cardigan
my friends' happiness
courage

enjoy your weekend...

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...