9.10.2008

Change is good?

I feel like a big change is coming.

And in order to be ready for that change I feel that we need to revisit our debt repayment set up and see if it mirrors our priorities. They say you can see what's important in your life by seeing where you money goes, and I'm afraid ours is not going exactly where we'd really like it to go.

I've decided to give up clothes shopping (minus wedding dresses/accessories for EC's and AAD's weddings next year) until we pay off our credit cards.

I think I might also reduce my allowance per month as well. T is free to join me if he'd like and I won't be upset if he doesn't.

I'm going to be looking for all holes or drains and ways to get this debt moving...Spend less, make more, somethings got to give...

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...