7.30.2008

And then there were three...

More good news poured in yesterday.

T's close friends J and M are getting married next year! Congrats to them! T was asked to stand up in the wedding, which is set to be June 12, 2009.

This now makes three weddings next year for us to attend/be a part of. Lucky for us, all the weddings are taking place in good old MI. Our wedding savings fund will now be a combined savings instead of just me saving all by my lonesome.

Part of me is worried that this will set us back on our big goal for next year - being CC debt free - but in reality, life changes fast and it wouldn't be the worst thing. Also, I don't think it will be a huge problem.

We'll be looking at how to fund these celebrations in the coming weeks, either through snowflakes or cutting back on something. More details on that once some decisions are made.

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...