3.20.2008

The lates...

So not too much has been going on lately since I was unemployed and harboring dollars like a miser.

The best news is that I have found a new job, and I'm really excited about it. I start work on Monday 3/24, so I'll have more news about it then, but its about 25 minutes from our house and in a part of town I've never worked/played in before.

The basics are that the organization is a faith-based org, that deals with church planting and ministries around the world. I'm excited to be part of an organization that is helping people instead of making them part with their money...except that this org solicits funds as well, but how else are you going to help someone in need...help costs money sadly, otherwise, I'd be giving it out by the handfuls!

Please stay tuned to see how this affects my life's path and our new family.

Also, on the PF note, I'm excited to get our debt reduction plan going, now that I have found a new gig and we can stop holding tight to the funds we have.

On a spiritual note, this was something that was prayed for over the past two months and the Lord totally provided for us. We saw small signs over the past two months that just told us to trust Him and it was such a great feeling to be able to follow your faith and see results, both good and bad!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...