11.18.2010

Signed, sealed, delivered

One of my favorite things about the holidays is the increase of mail that we get. I love all the little packages and cards that we receive. With this being our first year as a family of three, I’ve been thinking about sending out Christmas cards for the first time in years.

I want to have photo cards to show a little update of how big Bird has gotten over the past year and to commemorate our first holiday season together. I was tipped off about Shutterfly and their 2010 Holiday collection and it started to get my creative wheels turning.

I’m partial to the flat photo cards for their simplicity and ability to get straight to the point of the mailing: Here are our bright shining faces, we miss you and wish you were with us this holiday! I won’t show you my absolute favorite as you might find that in your mailbox this holiday season but here are a few of my runners up:


Holly Chocolate - I love the green and chocolate combination
Big Red Bow - I like how this one showcases the photo. Pics often just speak for themselves.

Yule Bough - Again with a combo including chocolate. This one reminds me of our wedding invites. I just adore the single bird on the branch.
You can see these and more here. Happy start to the holiday season!

0 notes:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so leave me a note!

Rachel Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...